[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] "Password Required to make changes" on the Basic Configuration page, only applies to password changes (#183)

critzo notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 4 16:31:50 UTC 2014

@elationfoundation Changes to English text should be reviewed and included on an ongoing basis. Each release we will regenerate our master PO files and place them on Transifex for continued translation. As we roll each point release, we will include updated translations for languages over 75% complete.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/183#issuecomment-36643588