[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Fix for issue #172 (#190)

Seamus Tuohy notifications at github.com
Wed Mar 5 16:54:34 UTC 2014

Per Issue #172

This commit adds the removal and re-creation of the serval mdp key to the loadPlugin creation process. This will force a key to be created when a user clicks the add button.

To Test:
1) Flash a node with this branch included
2) Complete the setup wizard
3) Go to the “Basic –> Security –> Shared Mesh Keychain” menu
4) SSH into the device and type the following on the command line
```
SERVALINSTANCE_PATH=/etc/commotion/keys.d/mdp serval-client keyring list
```
5) Keep the value that is given to you. That is the current (default) keyring.
6) In the menu Click the add button
7) type the same command in again
```
SERVALINSTANCE_PATH=/etc/commotion/keys.d/mdp serval-client keyring list
```
8) The output should be different at this point. This means that it is a new keyring.
9) Click the "Save" button
10) The value for "olsrd.cfg144e54.sid=..." should match the latest key.  If it does, then you should merge this pull request as I have fulfilled my aim of fixing this bug.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion 172

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/pull/190

-- Commit Summary --

  * Create new key on LoadPlugin section creation.
  * Made the sid section recalculate when written and when the section recreates a serval key

-- File Changes --

    M luasrc/model/cbi/commotion/security_smk.lua (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/pull/190.patch
https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/pull/190.diff

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/pull/190