[Commotion-admin] [luci-theme-commotion] In Advanced > QoS the menu is above the page configuration, making it impossible to make changes (#25)

georgiamoon notifications at github.com
Thu Mar 6 19:30:59 UTC 2014

I saw it twice (mac - chrome and windows - IE), but I'm beginning to think
that I'm crazy. Let's just close this and if I see it again, we can reopen.

--
Georgia Bullen
Field Operations Technologist, Open Technology

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-theme-commotion/issues/25#issuecomment-36926766