[Commotion-admin] [commotion-router] Default wired network interface naming is incompatible with some 3rd party LuCI apps. (#122)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Fri May 2 15:01:44 EDT 2014

Particularly, luci-app-qos, which we include by default and which we have some instructions for use, assumes that the wired interface is called 'wan', not 'wired' as we have it right now. Although we don't directly support parts of the LuCI interface under the 'advanced' menu, this is an easy thing to switch in order to make some components work more seamlessly.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router/issues/122