[Commotion-admin] [commotion-router] Commotion router should be able to block all traffic to host's LAN from Mesh (#150)

Adam Longwill notifications at github.com
Mon Oct 20 17:10:54 EDT 2014

Ok, perhaps I should have used those terms initially. However, the issue remains that many people- businesses and individuals alike, may not want to share their files or services out onto the mesh and there DOES need to be an easier way to block traffic. I would still like to be able to more-easily cut off access at the Commotion WAP instead of relying on models of varying sophistication the host may own.

Thanks for those pdf's I'm hanging on to those!

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router/issues/150#issuecomment-59840362