[Commotion-admin] [mlab-observatory] Date Scrubber: Support views > 1 month in duration (#15)

itssamuel notifications at github.com
Tue Oct 28 18:19:15 EDT 2014

We're not allowing for multi-month selection in this version as discussed as part of the compromise in calculating medians. For V2, once the API is up, the design of the date scrubber will allow the scrubber edges to expand and contract as intended for dynamic date ranges.

To address any potential confusion here, we've revised the instructions above the scrubber and also tweaked the design slightly so that it doesn't seem like the edges are handles.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/mlab-observatory/issues/15#issuecomment-60841911