[Commotion-admin] [mlab-observatory] Explore View: Hovering over a line should display tooltip indicating what it represents (#17)

critzo notifications at github.com
Wed Oct 29 11:16:27 EDT 2014

I put this into the v1 milestone, but deeplinking is definitely the first priority. We can push it to v2 if needed.

We should continue the discussion though. I agree with @mtlynch that the user should be able to discover what the unselected lines represent. Maybe we're talking about a differently formatted tooltip, perhaps below unselected lines only, and a function to allow selecting that line via a click from the over point, or within the tooltip.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/mlab-observatory/issues/17#issuecomment-60941953