[Commotion-admin] [commotion-router] Upgrade to OpenWRT Barrier Breaker (#90)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 31 16:13:57 EDT 2014

That would be great, @mattstep. @gradyoti has entered a few issues in https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router and https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion with the "Barrier Breaker" label, so if you want to take a look at any of those. There is a "bb-test" branch in commotion-router right now. Overall, it looks like it will probably be easier than expected. Unless we run into huge problems, we'll probably bump builds from the master branch up to Barrier Breaker sometime in November.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router/issues/90#issuecomment-61323930