[Commotion-admin] [project-graphics] Issue 6 - Removed bitmaps and replaced with vector files. (#8)

georgiamoon notifications at github.com
Wed Sep 17 13:35:15 EDT 2014

also, one question @andygunn and I had was around how to handle licenses for all the graphics, and specifically for noun project stuff that's also in here. if @critzo or @commandline has thoughts, we should discuss!

I was thinking that since the noun project files have the metadata about them and their licenses in the files, those should be fine, and that maybe we just need to include a note on the main page that some of the graphics are creative commons from the noun project? Let's talk about it when people have a minute - no hurry, just wanted to record thoughts here.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/project-graphics/pull/8#issuecomment-55930638