[Commotion-admin] [commotion-docs] Cck wireless introduction (#267)

Andy Gunn notifications at github.com
Fri Sep 26 13:00:10 EDT 2014

@critzo @natmey - This turned out to be a versioning problem. I was testing on jekyll 2.1.1, and received the error. When I updated to 2.4.0, the error went away. Is it easier to update the web server's version of jekyll, or for @sifrwahid to move these files and change the include tag?

Updating jekyll (at least on my computer) was a totally painless process.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-docs/pull/267#issuecomment-56989342