[Commotion-admin] [commotion-router] Add OpenWRT repositories to local repositories.conf file to match remote one (#175)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Wed Apr 22 15:31:01 EDT 2015

Previously, we only pulled in the upstream OpenWRT repositories for 'remote' builds, i.e. ones that pulled packages from repos anyway and didn't build any packages. However, in some cases there are bugfixes in core upstream packages that we miss out on (such as, in this case, a bugfix in px5g around generating unique serial numbers).

This adds the upstream package repositories to local builds as well. The disadvantage is that it precludes a completely offline build, however since we generally presuppose that we're building packages for a local build and those pull from online repositories, we maybe don't care so much at the moment.

Addresses #169
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router/pull/175

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add OpenWRT repositories to the local conf file, to match the remote one.

-- File Changes --

    M repositories.conf.local.in (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router/pull/175.patch