[Commotion-admin] [commotion-feed] commotion-gui package depends on non-existent package luci-i18n-commotion (#65)

Matt Lehner notifications at github.com
Sat Feb 21 12:53:55 EST 2015

luci-i18n-commotion was split into separate packages for each language in 3ea71122d6f3c796118e5662006a361fedd7f286. The commotion-gui package still depends on the old name, luci-i18n-commotion, and gets excluded by make menuconfig for the missing dependency.

```
tmp/.config-package.in:46271:warning: 'select' used by config symbol 'PACKAGE_commotion-gui' refer to undefined symbol 'PACKAGE_luci-i18n-commotion'
```

This causes various other packages to not build properly (namely commotion-splash) without some manual intervention.

I am not an expert in the openwrt build system, but to fix it for my own purposes I just removed the dependency from commotion-gui and everything was fine again.

I am using the 1.1 branch, but I believe this problem still exists in master.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-feed/issues/65