[Commotion-admin] [mlab-observatory] Setting Travis config to a specific version of YAPF (#95)

Michael Lynch notifications at github.com
Wed Oct 14 12:21:11 EDT 2015

We just saw a bug in Telescope where YAPF changed out from under us and started causing build breaks.

https://github.com/m-lab/telescope/issues/76

Fortunately YAPF v0.4.0 and v0.5.0 format Observatory exactly the same, but we should fix the version so that we're using an explicit version of YAPF.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/m-lab/mlab-observatory/pull/95

-- Commit Summary --

  * Setting Travis config to a specific version of YAPF

-- File Changes --

    M .travis.yml (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/m-lab/mlab-observatory/pull/95.patch