[Commotion-admin] [commotion-docs] Move site to new template (#345)

critzo notifications at github.com
Mon Sep 21 22:02:19 EDT 2015

@areynold @jheretic I built the forked branch and everything looks ok, except for the bits that @areynold pointed out. Additionally, there's an issue with the language selection pieces in how the URLs get constructed. If you look at one of the CCK pages, you'll note that the template for the sub-menu items has logic to correctly display the correct URL for links depending on what language you have selected. So if I click on "ES" at the top, other menu links show up with /es/ in the URL. This isn't the case for top level CCK menu items, or other menu items. Perhaps we just need to get it merged into staging and test the remaining additions.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-docs/pull/345#issuecomment-142159078