[Commotion-announce] Commotion Project Site

Andrew Reynolds reynolds at newamerica.net
Tue Oct 4 10:32:03 CDT 2011

In keeping with our commitment to make Commotion as user friendly as
possible, OTI staffers have launched a new website focused on
non-technical Commotion content.

The new site, http://commotionwireless.net, is geared toward
journalists, end users, and those who don't need to wade through the
deeper technical details. The original project site,
https://tech.chambana.net/projects/commotion, is for developers and
other project contributors, who need to know the inner workings of the
software.

By separating the technical and non-technical content, we will be able
to tailor each site to the needs of its users, making each more useful
in the process. We will be overhauling the content and navigation of
both sites in the coming weeks, and welcome questions, comments, and
feedback.

Andrew Reynolds
Open Technology Initiative
New America Foundation