[Commotion-announce] Very bad ETX

Josh Harle josh.harle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:44:59 EDT 2015

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your thoughts with this.  My main test setup was just 3 picos,
trying various distances from each (20-200m), and various tx powers.  In
all cases the mesh connections were reported as very good, until more than
one AP was turned on in the the network.  This was even when the two APs
were far enough away that they could not see each other.  Having a single
AP on the network didn't cause any problems at all.

For me this seems to indicate it's not just a radio-sharing issue, since
the single mesh node with AP turned on is very happy.

Kind Regards,

Dr Josh Harle
http://joshharle.com
http://tacticalspace.org