[Commotion-dev] Newbie how-it-works doc

Josh King josh at chambana.net
Tue Aug 23 01:45:12 UTC 2011

Hey Paul,

This is an awesome overview, thanks for putting so much work into it!
And good catch on the hostname thing, I used the same code for hostname
generation that I did for SSID generation, and just never noticed it.
I'll submit a fix against that.

Sorry about the dearth of replies from my end, recently found out that
New America's email servers started spontaneously and silently dropping
all messages from this list a while ago for no apparent reason, so I
switched my subscription over to my personal account.