[Commotion-dev] Working Openwrt build for Buffalo

Daniel Bryg fermenthor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:09:31 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Here are the promised details of the successful build i made on Friday
during the meeting in DC.

- I used Openwrt trunk r26910. It won't boot with the current trunk
code or the snapshots - r27096 doesn't work either despite being
reported by the router as a result of code merging.

- flashed following the usual tftp steps for Bufallo:
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/buffalo/wzr-hp-g300h

- you need the wzr-hp-g300nh image the for the older "A0 D0" model and
wzr-hp-g301nh for "A2 F0B"

I'll be continuing these efforts later this week, maybe i'll set up a
code repo. Let me know if you need a link to binaries and whatnot.

It was great to meet some of you last week.

Cheers,
Daniel