[Commotion-dev] updated ubuntu packages

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Apr 12 02:27:43 UTC 2012

I just pushed some updates to the olsrd Debian package to our Ubuntu PPA.  This is what I'm using as my dev setup, so I thought I'd share it.  It includes a olsrd.conf that enables httpinfo and HNA, and has a working /etc/init.d/olsrd script that automatically signals NetworkManager to let go of the wifi.

I have a script in the works to setup all of the ad-hoc settings, so eventually /etc/init.d/olsrd will also setup the ad-hoc settings.

https://launchpad.net/~guardianproject/+archive/commotion

This olsrd.conf is also what I'm using in the OLSR-mesh-tether app. The next step is to get automatic creation of internet routes when the device has a working internet connection.

.hc