[Commotion-dev] dynamic runtime config of olsrd

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Thu Apr 12 17:39:28 UTC 2012

Oops, sorry, premature send ;-)

I had always assumed that sending a HUP to the daemon would at least
cause it to re-read its config file; going to test to see if that's the
case. I know that having a much more dynamic framework for this sort of
thing is part of the roadmap for OLSRv2, but that's still in relatively
early stages as far as I know. I've been meaning to send a message to
Henning (OLSRv2 lead developer) about some other questions, so I'll see
if I can pull him into this conversation in the hopes that he can shed
some light on the issue.