[Commotion-dev] pushing my git to commotion-android repo

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Apr 13 01:07:14 UTC 2012

I think using commotion-android.git makes sense.  There is currently only a single commit in the repo.  Also, I could be wrong, but it seems that the stuff that's currently there can be gotten somewhere else:

- mac2ip is already in the olsr-wifi-tether app

- olsrd and plugins build as part of olsr-wifi-tether, so we don't need the binaries

- tether-edify looks like it from Android Wifi Tether or some derivative.

- are the icons in res/drawable the official commotion ones?

My vote is to just ditch the old stuff and keep things clean.  I can just incorporate any files that we need into olsr-wifi-tether repo.  So far, the only thing I have a question about is the icons.

.hc