[Commotion-dev] Experiences with AR7xxx based USB wifi adapter?

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Wed Dec 12 00:33:06 UTC 2012

Hello,

On a related note, I have been thinking for a couple of weeks now that
we need to start specifying what use cases we want to test against for
integration of the Serval and OpenBTS stuff into commotion.

We have been working against some informal use-cases, primarily meshed
BTS->BTS GSM calls and meshed BTS->serval phone calls.  But it would
be a good idea, I think, to try to firm up a well defined set of
use-cases that we should be testing against to make sure that
Commotion has the desired capabilities.

Paul.