[Commotion-dev] Tests [Was: Re: Experiences with AR7xxx based USB wifi adapter?]

Seamus Tuohy s2e at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Dec 12 15:37:14 UTC 2012

We have been working on defining the various test cases that we want to
support in house as well.
https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion/wiki/Testing .
Feel free to use this wiki page as a place to put ideas, so that in teh
next couple of weeks as we firm up the testing procedure on our physical
test bed we can add in your concerns.

Seamus