[Commotion-dev] Looking for a Commotion-OpenWRT backup tgz from a NSM2

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Sat Dec 15 21:23:08 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Might anyone have a Ubiquitui Nanostation M2 which they could flash with
current generation Commotion, boot up, and then extract the tarball gz of
the configuration generated by meshconfig?  (You can do this from the luci
web UI via System -> Backup, I believe.)  I am needing an example of the
network/wireless/firewall setup which meshconfig generates on a device with
two LAN ports, like the NSM2.

Also, if you would prefer, it's fine to scrub the tarball of any private
info you would prefer not to share, e.g. password shadow file, wifi MAC
address.  I do nevertheless promise not to a deploy a 500meter wide yagi
antenna from here in Missouri to snoop on your wifi. ;)

Thanks.

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net