[Commotion-dev] Where to do git commits now?

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Mon Dec 17 17:24:12 UTC 2012

Hi Josh,

In lieu of the "substantially rewriting parts of the OpenWRT" part, is
there anything I can do that would directly assist your progress?  I.e.
should I just proceed on these documenting / uploading these parts at
current pace, or would you be able to make use of these bits sooner than
later?

- Commotion-OpenWRT images for x86 VirtualBox VM, compiled with driver
support for TP-Link TL-WN821N/TL-WN722N USB adapters?
- The .config files used in compiling the above
- The ath9k_htc driver patches used in compiling the above
- The config tarball used on VirtualBox VM node

I.e. would having a functional Commotion-OpenWRT node under VirtualBox,
albeit with a physical radio via USB, be useful for you?

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net