[Commotion-dev] latest openwrt/commotion builds for Fonera and WZR-HP-G300NH

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:14:58 UTC 2012

Ben,
Sure thing. I'll see about locating the menuconfig from the build.

Regarding the IP, this is a change that was applied prior to compiling. I
believe it's part of the init scripts that are included when you build
OpenWRT with the Commotion RC2 feeds. I'm guessing the default IP comes
from the defaults for Ubiquity devices which are probably in the init
scripts.

I'll see about getting more details from my buildroot.

Chris