[Commotion-dev] Poor routed throughput eth1 -> eth0 on Bufallo NFiniti?

Daniel Bryg daniel at accessnow.org
Sun Feb 26 05:17:11 UTC 2012

Hey Ben, I redid the test with the A2 F0B model from last year's code
sprint, fresh trunk, and got speeds around 100Mbit/s with scp:
128M.bin     | 131072 kB | 11915 kB/s

There's nothing special in the iptables other than masquerading and this
is my network config:

cat /etc/config/network

config 'interface' 'loopback'
        option 'ifname' 'lo'