[Commotion-dev] Has anyone tried running Commotion with multiple virtual AP's?

Ben West me at benwest.name
Tue Jan 3 01:23:29 UTC 2012

I just cloned & compiled the most recent repo contents for Commotion, and I
am wandering thru its default config files.

I notice the functions setup_interface_meshif() and setup_interface_apif()
will operate on the hardware names of the mesh and AP interfaces,
respectively.
https://tech.chambana.net/documents/1

Has all testing/operation for Commotion to date been done on devices with
multiple physical radios (or just one radio and only the mesh interface)?
 Has anyone yet tried running mesh + AP on multiple virtual APs (VAPs) with
either ath5k or ath9k?

--
Ben West
me at benwest.name