[Commotion-dev] Boilerplate Android code pushed

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jan 10 23:15:24 UTC 2012

Wow, that sounds quite elaborate, I'd like to see it in action :)  Can you point us towards the code that is doing all this?

My guess is that the level of detail will be needed to handle a lot of cases, but I think we have a good chance of simplifying things in the long run by including our own binaries in the app for things that are not kernel mods.

I'd love to find a way to include kernel mods that work across kernel versions, but I have not found a way to do that.  It must be possible, since people like nvidia are shipping binary kernel mods that work across a number of kernel versions.

.hc