[Commotion-dev] startard olsrd.conf for commotion?

Ben West me at benwest.name
Wed Jul 4 21:56:08 UTC 2012

Hi Hans,

My observation is that the meshconfig tool will dynamically create
/var/etc/olsrd.conf upon power-up, so that it can populate the file with
stanzas for the appropriate interfaces.

I think this is done to distinguish gateway from repeater nodes.

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <
hans at guardianproject.info> wrote:

> Is there a standard olsrd.conf for Commotion?  I'm collecting olsrd.conf
> files for various networks and sticking them into olsr.org/olsrd/files/to serve as reference and examples.
>
> I started putting one together, if this is useful:
>

> .hc

Ben West
me at benwest.name