[Commotion-dev] getting the starting running without 'wifi'

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Jul 13 14:23:40 UTC 2012

Its been killing me trying to get a version of the app that doesn't use
the 'wifi' utility.  The existing setup of the app used to run the
'wifi' process seems to play an integral part of the app knowing what to do.

Will, do you have any insight on how to make a version that only starts
olsrd and doesn't run 'wifi' at all? It seems that the WifiProcess
expects the script to stay running and regularly report back, but I'm
not sure what it reports back.

.hc