[Commotion-dev] publications concerning commotion

Stas Stelle stas.stelle at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:59:41 UTC 2012

Hi,
Im an IT security master student at TU Darmstadt in germany.
I joined this list several weeks ago and started following the
contributions in here.
In the meantime I also started to write my master's thesis in the area of
wireless mesh networks and use the commotionwireless project as the basis
of my work.
This is why Im writing to this list now asking:

* Are there scientific papers about projects or ideas which involve
commotionwireless (as for the mesh building)?

* Does commotionwireless support secure routing or other secure mechanisms?

Once my project reached a level where its "showable" I would be glad to
announce it on this list :)

Thanks in advance, stas