[Commotion-dev] wiki for dev notes?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Jun 1 20:02:22 UTC 2012

IMHO, there will be a lot of overlap on wiki topics between all of the subprojects, so if we have separate wikis for each, then it'll be hard to organize the info that spans subprojects.  Examples of this are anything to do with olsrd configuration, mesh status monitoring, etc.  Commotion-manual, commotion-devdocs, commotion-android, commotion-linux, commotion-mac, commotion-openwrt, commotion-windows and OLSRd subprojects all will have this kind of info overlapping.

And on a related note, it seems that the OLSRd subproject is empty and redundant. Perhaps it should be removed?  I think any fixes we need can just be contributed directly upstream to olsr.org.

.hc