[Commotion-dev] Dual interfaces

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Wed Jun 6 14:01:46 UTC 2012

I haven't tried it and it is theoretically possible, but it would be very impractical. USB-to-go does not power the USB devices, do you'd have to include a powered USB hub in order to power the wifi dongle.  Just having a wifi dongle sticking out of your phone or tablet would be bad enough, now imagine having a battery-powered USB hub also.

I could maybe see one use case in repurposing old Android devices as static mesh routers.

.hc