[Commotion-dev] HIG Table of Contents

Michael Gregor talk at michaelgregor.com
Mon Jun 11 17:45:26 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for your input as we continue to plan the new Commotion website. We're going to begin writing the Human Interface Guidelines soon and want to get your feedback as we get started. A draft Table of Contents is below. It's an overview of what we plan to include in the guidelines.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eZq2iZanxxgPUS2rGuzgoU1KHhbiWT9p9-2-N0o85Ec/edit

Please take a look and let us know what you think. Feel free to make comments directly on the doc or send your input to me.

All the best,

Michael

- - - -
Michael Gregor
Digital Strategy Consultant
313.437.1244 (office)
theworkdept.com

This email message and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of this email message and any attached files is strictly prohibited.