[Commotion-dev] Commotion on the Raspberry Pi?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Jun 21 15:44:18 UTC 2012

Sounds like a good idea.  I agree with Ben, I think that Debian would be the best approach.

I'm working on making the olsrd package in Debian as easy and plug-n-play as possible.  Its not a small project, so your contributions there would fulfill your goal and also contribute to the creater Debian ecosystem.

.hc