[Commotion-dev] Commotion on the Raspberry Pi?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Jun 21 21:31:39 UTC 2012

For fixes to olsrd itself, I'm committing them directly upstream.  Then
I'm working on scripts to make it easy to setup the adhoc mode for a
given mesh, you can see that in the latest olsrd in
files/olsrd-adhoc-setup or in the latest Debian package.

Right now we're also working on "profiles" for a given mesh network
which includes a olsrd.conf as well as settings outside of olsrd like
the wifi SSID, wifi channel, IP address, netmask, DNS settings, etc.
This is first going to manifest itself in the Android app, but then
later in Network Manager.  For your project, we should think about how
best to manage these profiles when working with a headless node.

.hc