[Commotion-dev] Commotion Mesh Tether wireframes

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Thu Jun 28 17:00:09 UTC 2012

On 06/28/2012 12:51 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> We're using Balsamiq for the GUI mockups, and we just started using its
> nice web integration.  You can view and comment without an account, and
> if you want to create change proposals and edit things, we can add your
> account.

Two additional views offered:

1) Prototype view - where you can click through the UI (though you have
to click on the right spot!):
https://guardianproject.mybalsamiq.com/projects/commotion/naked/homescreen_view?key=b21a42e332d1fbcd1c0d68957d0c24d8f8510f19

2) Story view: a more fluid river of screens:
https://guardianproject.mybalsamiq.com/projects/commotion/story

As a side note, Balsamiq offers free licenses to open-source projects:
http://support.balsamiq.com/customer/portal/articles/131280

Best,
 +n