[Commotion-dev] OLSR Android alpha app

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Wed Mar 21 15:17:55 UTC 2012

I have a "works for me" olsrd app for Android now, I've called it OLSR-Mesh-Tether for now, since it was based on Barnacle Wifi Tether.  I'm waiting for commit access to the commotion git, then I'll post it there (unless there is another plan for how I should feed code into the commotion-android git).  If anyone wants to test it, I would love testers.

Here is the source and there is an apk in the Downloads:
https://github.com/guardianproject/olsr-mesh-tether

Currently the SSID is 'olsr.org' and its setup with the httpinfo plugin set to be world accessible.  If you click on the link in the little log window in the app, you'll bring up the httpinfo page.

Next up for me is making the Android app able to control olsrd parameters!

.hc