[Commotion-dev] commotion hackday on Friday

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Wed May 16 21:25:24 UTC 2012

Hey all,

We're having an unofficial Commotion hackday this Friday to work on
coding, documentation, and discussion. I would encourage everyone to
hang out in the #oti channel on freenode if you're interested in
participating remotely, and feel free to suggest any topics of
discussion or projects to work on for that day. We plan on trying to
have one of these a couple of times a month. Thanks!
--
Josh King