[Commotion-dev] Name space conflict w/ MeshConnect

Ben West me at benwest.name
Fri May 18 23:13:06 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Not sure how set in stone the name "MeshConnect" is for the app under
discussion here, but I realize now there is already a mesh dashboard
project called "MeshConnect," derivative of OrangeMesh and compatible
with ROBIN/Cloudtrax nodes.  (Indeed, I actually deployed MeshConnect
for a client last year.)

http://wifimesh.trigmax.com/en/

But it looks like its user forum have been quiet for over a year
(which the last post being from me :P ) .
http://robin.forumup.it/forum-60-robin.html