[Commotion-dev] convincing google to support ad-hoc mode

Brian Duggan duggan at newamerica.net
Thu May 24 14:37:51 UTC 2012

Thomas and I spoke to Lucas Dixon of Google ideas a couple months ago about
this issue. He's at Internet @ Freedom today. Don't know where that went,
but he was receptive to the ideas of supporting adhoc in the SDK and
exploring a not-quite-root privilege level for routing table modification.
He's at Internet @ Liberty today. I'll follow up with him :)

Brian