[Commotion-dev] where to put android build docs?

Andrew Reynolds andrew at opentechinstitute.org
Thu May 31 20:27:17 UTC 2012

Good question. Commotion Knowledgebase folks, please chime in.

Since these are still olsrd build instructions, not commotion (yet), my
personal opinion is that we should just link to the document from the
commotion wiki and maybe describe how olsrd fits into the commotion
picture or what features we are adding to commotion android. That leaves
proper attribution and help for the parent projects and allows us to
reference and extend for our own project.

Sound reasonable?

-andrew