[Commotion-dev] FYI: Serval & OpenBTS integration

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Nov 16 16:34:04 UTC 2012

Jeremy,

Is number resolution implemented between Serval and OpenBTS? As per the
documentation, I tried doing a dna lookup for an OpenBTS number, and got
nothing, even doing the lookup from the OpenBTS box itself. Running
num2sip.py manually, I was able to get the IMSIs of OpenBTS phone
numbers, but that's about it. I'm running servald built from the latest
commits.

Dan