[Commotion-dev] collectd number of users

Seamus Tuohy s2e at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Nov 23 17:47:06 UTC 2012

Hey Sean,

Make sure you loaded the rrdtool plugin. It can't collect data if it
does not have a data collection plugin. You can check out the original
configuration I used when I set it up on a node here.
https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion/wiki/Hackday-5412

That worked enough to gather data, but it did not use the iptables
plugin. It also does not have the output set to send to an centralized
server, etc. It should give you a foil to check against though.

s2e