[Commotion-dev] Configurate Point-to-Point Link in Commotion

Esteban Municio emunicio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:36:49 UTC 2012

Hi list!

I Would know how can I configurate a Point-to-Point link between two
nodes Ubnt Rocket that are connected to two diferents mesh networks.
The mesh networks are formed with Nanostation M5 nodes, and I would
like to merge both networks using the rocket stations(with directive
antennas)

I have tried to use the Ap interfaces and I tried to create new mesh
interfaces too, but I can't get anything.
Any help?Which would be the steps to follow?

Thanks you very much
--
Esteban