[Commotion-dev] ad-hoc in android

Jeremy Lakeman Jeremy.Lakeman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 00:21:32 UTC 2012

Hopefully this actually gets in and starts to be supported. But even
then it takes a long time for new android versions to trickle down to
actual devices.

I have wondered if we should team up with other projects that want
adhoc on android to build a single unified API we can use to get adhoc
working on each device. With a web site for documenting which
platforms are supported or broken and any other crazy steps required
like replacing your kernel.