[Commotion-dev] Tips on getting Android OS (and Commotion) working under VirtualBox

Ben West me at benwest.name
Wed Sep 12 21:07:19 UTC 2012

I'm glad that communication b/w Android emulators might be possible.  My
preference for VirtualBox is due to its ability to have multiple VMs with
different OSs, which I am assuming the Android emulator would not do.
 Still, I can understand that running Android under VB is not preferred
when an emulator already exists.

That said, the degree of functionality I'd need for Android + Commotion App
tentatively under VirtualBox is pretty minimal, since this question is
related to testing rather than development.  I.e. I'd really only need to
boot Android, launch the Commotion App and/or launch a browser.

Ben West
me at benwest.name