[Commotion-dev] down / code.commotionwireless.net

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Mon Apr 15 18:41:33 UTC 2013

Hi Will,

Thanks for the update.  I can confirm code.commotionwireless.net and
commotionwireless.net are responding on my end.

Also, I do have experience deploying Drupal under nginx
(http://gowasabi.netbeing an example), and even some experience
deploying nginx for load
balancing.  Feel free to sprinkle me (lightly) with questions if these
would be relevant to the Commotion web assets.

Have a fun Monday!

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Will Hawkins <
hawkinsw at opentechinstitute.org> wrote:

> Hello Ben,
>
> Just to follow up on this, it seems like everything is back online. We
> are going to be adding some caching to our infrastructure to make things
> quicker, but everything appears to be online. Please keep us posted if
> you have trouble accessing the sites!
>
> Will
>
> On 04/09/2013 06:50 PM, Ben West wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Not sure if this problem was resolved then, or if it is still ongoing.
> > code.commotionwireless.net <http://code.commotionwireless.net> is still
> > down, complaining with a "500 internal error."
> >
> > To add to the fun, it unfortunately looks like the main site
> > commotionwireless.net <http://commotionwireless.net> is /also/ down,
> > with Drupal complaining about inability to connect to MySQL server.
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Andrew Reynolds
> > <andrew at opentechinstitute.org <mailto:andrew at opentechinstitute.org>>
> wrote:
> >
> >     It is. Josh is doing some unplanned maintenance related to the
> >     scalability issues we've been having. The sites are syncing now and
> >     should be back up as soon as they're done. Unfortunately I don't
> have an
> >     ETA on that.
> >
> >     -andrew
> >
> >     On 04/05/2013 10:39 AM, Nina Bianchi wrote:
> >     > Is code.commotionwireless.net <http://code.commotionwireless.net>
> >     down?
> >     >
> >     > We're working and need the documentation... any thoughts of when
> >     it might be back up?
> >     >
> >     > -Nina
> >     > Commotion-dev mailing list