[Commotion-dev] zabbix / commotion data

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Apr 17 09:38:13 UTC 2013

Moving this discussion to the Commotion dev list, as Will's explanation
of his Zabbix setup is generally relevant to ongoing development.

Will, do you know what types of APIs Zabbix provides? If it is available
via JSON or some easily parsable format, it could be super useful for a
network dashboard.